Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

PINK's sister, Rosey was awesome at the Columbus Beagle Club's Scent Work Trials in Logan, Ohio. in 90+ degree heat


The good and the bad....
I woke up at 4:15am, then drove 2 1/2 hours to Logan, Ohio, for the Columbus Beagle Club's Scent Work Trials.
I parked the car, set the dogs up in soft sided crates, put fans in front of them, and covered the crates with an Aluminet reflective cover.
I walked to the check-in and 10 minutes later I heard, "there is a Weimaraner loose." Cooper was trotting around, having broken out of his crate, and Rosey just destroyed the front of hers, but hadn't gotten loose yet. So, Lisa Ware, I am going to need my other crates back....🙁.
The good news is that Cooper was able to finish his Exterior Advanced title with a 2nd and 4th place, and Rosey did awesome in Interior Novice and Exterior Novice, winning two 1st place and one 2nd place ribbons. Her times for the three were 00:07:84, 00:09:66, and 00:22:85. Smokin'.
Finally, a shout out to Edith Markoff and the volunteers for putting on great trials in 90+ degree heat. And, a big thank you to Judge Debbie Thurst








No comments:

Post a Comment